Managing partner of the MASIOTA – adwokaci i radcowie prawni.
He has over twenty years of experience in providing legal advice to businesses, in particular on transactions and commercial law, including also corporate law, transport law and agricultural law.
His extensive experience comprises also the provision of day-to-day legal services to corporate clients. He has acted as an attorney in a number of court and arbitration proceedings. Initiator, instructor and co-instructor of numerous training sessions for entrepreneurs and managerial staff on international, commercial and civil law issues.
Active member of the US law firm network (LEGUS). Member of Union Internationale des Avocats (International Association of Lawyers), a prestigious Paris-based organisation of lawyers from all over the world.
He regularly cooperates with reputable law firms from abroad.
He has been involved in projects concerning:
- venture capital/private equity transactions
- greenfield investment
- mergers and acquisitions of companies, including due diligence, while representing both buyers and sellers
- legal advising to local government authorities
- cross-border litigation related to the transport sector
- advising to leading family businesses in Poland
Graduate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, major in Law, attorney at law being a member of the Wielkopolska Bar Association.
Mobile: +48 600 262 956