- providing legal assistance on transport law issues with regard to domestic and international carriage
- providing regular legal services to transport and forwarding companies
- drafting legal opinions on transport law issues, based on national legislation as well as EU and international regulations (CMR Convention)
- providing legal assistance in complaint procedures, in particular in terms of verification of the validity of claims related to transport operations
- drafting transport law related contracts, including contracts of carriage, forwarding contracts and general cooperation agreements
- providing clients with representation in court and mediation proceedings, including those conducted abroad in cooperation with reputable law firms specialising in providing legal services to the TFL sector.
Back to all categories