Apart from comprehensive pre-trial advising services (analysis of claims, developing a litigation strategy, assessment of existing procedural options, drafting legal opinions), the Law Firm provides legal assistance in the following proceedings:
- court (civil, commercial and criminal) proceedings before courts of all instances, including the Supreme Court
- enforcement proceedings and proceedings to secure claims
- bankruptcy proceedings
- administrative proceedings – before state and local government administration authorities (including proceedings before the Polish Patent Office or Local Government Appeal Boards)
- proceedings before administrative courts, including the Supreme Administrative Court
- proceedings before arbitration courts.
We support our clients during settlement negotiations and mediations and we offer comprehensive advice on potential ways to resolve an issue in question in an amicable manner.
The Law Firm has unique and extensive experience in conducting cross-border litigation.
Back to all categories