Comprehensive legal advice on labour law and social security issues.
The scope of assistance provided to our clients includes:
- drafting legal information and opinions
- establishing and terminating employment relationships – advising on negotiations and conducting such negotiations
- drafting and negotiating Corporate Collection Labour Agreements and annexes, work regulations, remuneration and bonus regulations as well as other documents related to employment, including employment contracts, managerial contracts, non-compete agreements
- advising on collective and individual dismissals
- advising on rights of trade unions, works councils and European works councilshandling accidents at work (including post-accident proceedings, employee claims), Occupational Health and Safety
- legalization of work and stay of foreigners
- protection against claims regarding mobbing or discrimination
- providing representation in litigations before courts of all instances in the territory of the whole country and conducting settlement negotiations
- conducting training sessions on labour law, addressed to both employers and employees of various ranks.
Back to all categories