Environmental protection law
- providing legal advice on environmental protection issues
- carrying out legal analyses of environmental protection issues, including environmental impact assessment in the investment process and assessment of legal risk related to the impact of conducted business activities on the environment
- carrying out analyses of liability of entrepreneurs and managerial staff for any violation of environmental protection law or for damage to the environment
- integrated permits, permits for the release of gases or dust into the air, permits for waste production, permits required under Water Law Act and other administrative decisions related to environmental protection issues
- providing representation in court and administrative proceedings
- advising and conducting proceedings regarding permits to store and treat waste.
Go back to categories