Anti-Crisis Shield and Financial Shield
Downtime benefit – maintaining financial liquidity of the enterprise
- advising on the possibility of applying for downtime benefit
- providing support in drafting documentation required to obtain downtime benefit.
Maintaining employment – support for employers under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- advising on selecting the optimal form of funding contributions to salaries of employees
- advising on how to select representatives of employees (if there is no trade organisation in the work place) – advising on the employee selection procedure, drafting rules of employee selection procedure
- drafting documents – drafting social agreements with employees.
Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) – allowances, exemptions and support provided under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- advising on selecting the optimal form of relief in the payment of social security contributions and support in preparing:
- application for exemption from payment of social security contributions
- application for remission of overdue social security contributions
- application for deferral of payment of social security contributions
- application for payment in instalments of social security contributions.
Lease – assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the existing lease contracts
- reviewing lease contract provisions in terms of the possibility of terminating or amending the contract
- drafting a request to remit or reduce the lease rent
- providing support and participation in renegotiations of lease terms
- drafting documents related to termination of a lease contract – termination notice, agreement on termination of lease.
Public procurement – public investment programme under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- advising on assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on public contracts
- providing support and participation in negotiations of the terms of public contracts
- providing support and participation in negotiations of the terms of subcontracting agreements
Companies – streamlining the organisation and obligations imposed on companies under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- dvising on the obligation to submit financial statements according to the Anti-Crisis Shield provisions
- advising on the organisation and conduct of meetings of governing bodies of commercial companies
- drafting resolutions of governing bodies of commercial companies.
Back to all categories